My Birthday Giveaway!!!
You can’t have a Birthday without friends and the Lifeisthebubbles ladies have been true friends through my blog and I hope I am as good to their Etsy page. So I knew I couldn’t do my birthday giveaway without them.
This one is in Honor of my Aunt Julie. I lost her this year and that loss has been a big part of this year for me in good and bad ways. This is my first birthday without a homemade card from her or sharing a cake idea, I know she’s watching over me though (Like today I barely scraped out of car accident that was pretty bad, just missed me and my friend, someone was watching out for us) I know that I will always carry a piece of her with me.
Her mother’s favorite movie was Mary Poppins so she was named after Julie Andrews and so when I watch Mary Poppins I think of her and the magic she brought to my life. So I give this necklace in honor of my aunt who is still with me each day and each birthday!
When you wear this Necklace of A Bit of Magic, you can expect the most unusual things to begin to happen!!
Bert: All right, I’ll do it myself!
Mary Poppins: Do what?
Bert: Bit o’ magic!
Michael: A bit of magic?
Bert: It’s easy! Let’s see… You think.
Bert: You wink.
Bert: You do a double blink.
Bert: You close your eyes… and jump!
Jane: Is something s’posed to happen?
Mary Poppins: Bert, what utter nonsense!
Mary Poppins: Why do you *always* complicate things that are really quite simple? Give me your hand please, Michael. Don’t slouch. One… two…
[They jump into the chalk picture]
When Mary Poppins is around the most unusual things do begin to happen!
She really does use A Bit of Magic to take Bert and the children on an outing to an English countryside, while riding a carousel the horses fly off and it turns into a horse race! Upon winning the race Mary shares her emotion with an all-purpose word ~ “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”!
This delicate silver Chain is 19 ½ inches long with a heart shaped toggle clasp
The Bottle is 1 inch long
The carrousel hangs 1 ½ inches
You too, can have A Bit of Magic!
If you enjoy magical jewelry, art, photography and scarves check out some of our other enchanted pieces at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LifeistheBubble
Thanks for stopping by and seeing our magical Disney inspired treasures!
(READ POST CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN)
- starduchess likes this
- hola-alice reblogged this from disneylandguru
- turnonthel1ghts reblogged this from disneylandguru
- zeddylynn reblogged this from disneylandguru
- hello16goodbye reblogged this from disneylandguru and added:
- dontpanlc likes this
- xhopemarinax reblogged this from disneylandguru
- iheartdisneyland reblogged this from disneylandguru
- iheartdisneyland likes this
- thisiswheremyurlshouldbe reblogged this from disneylandguru
- karmypocalypse reblogged this from disneylandguru
- karmypocalypse likes this
- thisisaway likes this
- shortlived-serendipity reblogged this from kellsinlalaland
- ilysespieces reblogged this from disneylandguru
- amflow likes this
- unus-amore reblogged this from disneylandguru
- gingersrevenge reblogged this from disneylandguru
- dacupcakebomb reblogged this from disneylandguru
- c0bb13p0tts reblogged this from disneylandguru
- daenerysthefirst likes this
- princesstikitec reblogged this from disneylandguru
- thecomeonorail likes this
- alinasolo reblogged this from disneylandguru
- disneylandguru posted this